Syntactic buoyancy modules are used in offshore applications to offset weight and supply support to umbilicals, termination heads, pipelines, cables and flexible risers. Buoyancy also provides uplift for vertebrate bend restrictor (VBR) strings and other components that need neutral or positive lift.
Key features of syntactic buoyancy modules:
- Reduces top tension loads
- Maintains proper configuration for specific projects
- Modules are produced in pairs
- Hardware and or straps for easy installation
- Offshore installation is safe and efficient
Whitefield Plastics is a syntactic buoyancy module manufacturer and our engineering team can optimize a design to meet your specific needs for buoyancy modules. There are a variety of configurations, but knowing which ones offer the most efficient and economical solutions can be key to profitability.