In-House Urethane Testing
Whitefield Plastics was founded in 1961 as a one-man operation producing small wheels, rollers, and mechanical goods out of polyurethane. The factory consisted of a small rental space with a homemade oven, drill motor for mixing, hot plate, and a used vacuum pump. Since that simple beginning, the company has steadily grown, modernized, and innovated to become a vertically integrated manufacturing business with unique capabilities including in-house urethane testing.
Design and Engineering
- Professional Engineer, staff engineers and designers using Solid Works and AutoCAD
- Tooling/mold design, Factory Acceptance Testing, design control plans, FEA
Research and Development
- Concept to finished product capability using extensive project management capability
- New chemistry and technology integration into existing products
- Registered ISO: 9001-2015 Quality Management System
- In-house testing capability
- Custom product-specific testing and fixturing
- Custom formulations ranging from 50 durometer A to 80 durometer D
- Parts ranging in size from .02 pounds (9 grams) to 1600 pounds (726 kilograms)
- Dual durometer, filled materials, urethane to urethane bonding,
- Large/outsize part capability and experience
Give Whitefield Plastics a call and let us apply our resources and capabilities to your castable polyurethane needs.