Whitefield Plastics is a vertically integrated organization. From concept to delivery, design, manufacture, validation, quality assurance, and quality control, everything is done in-house. Polyurethane engineering solutions coupled with manufacturing activity are integral to creating the best possible systems and components. In house multidisciplinary engineering of components, tooling, and processes ensure efficient and lean manufacturing.
Component and systems engineering, industrial systems for manufacture, production, and delivery are commonly disseminated individual tasks, assigned to isolated organizations across multiple companies. The separation of activities often create errors and due to lack of oversight and lack of intercompany communication. Vertical integration within Whitefield Plastics reduces the opportunity for error mitigates risks. Our organization is centered around our drive to provide systems that produce superior performance and can greatly reduce application failures.
Whitefield Plastics engineering team provides:
- Research in principles of chemistry, physics, and mathematics for new and innovative solutions
- Development from prototypes to efficient production
- Testing for performance confirmation and validation
- Design of systems that provide all necessary specifics for success
- Analysis using finite element analysis (FEA), physical test validation of design, and 3D modeling for first time system success
- Extensive knowledge of success as results of detailed and tested projects, chemistry, physics, and mathematics
Contact Whitefield Plastics to customize your design.