Whitefield Plastics has extensive experience and expertise in designing and building power transmission urethane roller components using polyurethane elastomers. These capabilities include:
- Durometers ranging from 60A to 80D
- High modulus materials that can handle extremely high loads
- Custom formulations to fit unique situations
- Materials to perform in high abrasion and high temperature applications
- Custom engineering and FEA
- Capacity to produce components up to 1600 pounds
- In house tooling for standard rollers and wheels
- Concave, Convex, V, Turning, and Straight rollers
- 1-1,000 part production runs
- New and rebuild capability
- Turnkey supplier of shafts, bearings, etc.
- In-house machine shop with capability up to 24” diameter and 144” length
Contact Whitefield Plastics for all of your power transmission needs that require high-performance polyurethane elastomers.